Tea, SD Expert Fire Restoration
A windstorm knocked out power to this Tea, SD home one late evening. The family lit several candles to help add light to their family room, kitchen, and bathroom. Crews worked on restoring power for several hours.
It was getting late into the night and still no power. The family fell asleep. Soon, they were awaken by the fire alarms sounding. They left the candle burning in the kitchen. The kitchen suffered smoke damage and burned a wall.
This before and after photo show the damages to the cabinets after the fire and the results after SERVPRO's team restored them.