If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (605) 213-3303

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Indoor Air Quality For Commercial Businesses

7/10/2019 (Permalink)

Intrusion of water into your place of business can result in mold growth.  Water intrusions can result from Sioux Falls recent storm damage, plumbing or equipment failures, long-standing leaks and poor humidity control. 

When water intrusions are not addressed right away, the resulting damage can present increased risk of harmful mold growth.  Some amount of mold spores are normally present in most environments.  If the humidity and moisture levels in a water-damaged business environment are not promptly returned to normal, mold spores may grow and multiply.  Organic materials found inside a building, such as wood, paper, drywall and insulation, provide food sources for mold to flourish.  Excessive mold growth can lead to the business having indoor environmental conditions that pose a health threat. We want to keep your staff happy and healthy.

To have SERVPRO evaluate your Sioux Falls commercial restoration needs, give us a call at (605) 213-3303.

Other News

View Recent Posts