About SERVPRO of West Sioux Falls
Adam T. & Jessica M. Birger
Owners of SERVPRO of West Sioux Falls
Our History -
Since 2014, SERVPRO of West Sioux Falls has been here to help the people of Sioux Falls and surrounding communities. Fires, floods or other disasters can strike suddenly as a result of accidents, Mother Nature or willful acts. Our company has been humbled to help more thousands of customers that have called upon us to restore their homes or businesses after these tragedies.
Committed to Our Community -
Adam and Jessica have been raising their children in the Tea community for several years. They are invested in the future of the community and the customers' needs. As SERVPRO of West Sioux Falls has grown, their mission has never changed. They continue to serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Sioux Empire that help make our communities great. Adam and Jessica are dedicated to partnering with amazing organizations such as Tea Economic Development, Fireman's Auxiliary, and sponsoring Teacher of the Year events to honor our local educators to name a few.
Our Employees -
We are committed to hiring top quality people and pride ourselves in training them for excellence. Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with knowledge and empathy to help restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Sioux Empire. Our leadership and team are committed to being there to help. Rain or shine or anytime of the day or night.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI- Business Networking International
- Home Builders Association Of The Sioux Empire
- Sioux Falls Area Chamber Of Commerce
- South Dakota Claims Association
- Survivors Joining For Hope
- Tea Economic Development Corporation
- President's Gold Award