About SERVPRO of Sioux Falls
Adam T. & Jessica M. Birger
Owners of SERVPRO of Sioux Falls
Since 2014, SERVPRO of Sioux Falls has been here to help the people of Sioux Falls and the surrounding communities. Fires, floods and other disasters can strike suddenly without notice. We are built to respond quickly, so you don’t have to. Our company has been humbled by the opportunity to help thousands of customers that have called upon us to restore their homes or businesses after these tragedies.
Committed to Our Community
Adam and Jessica have been raising their children in the Tea community for several years. They are invested in the future of the community and their customers' needs. As SERVPRO of Sioux Falls has grown, our mission has never changed. We continue to serve the people, businesses, and organizations of the Sioux Empire that help make our communities great. Adam and Jessica are dedicated to partnering with amazing organizations such as Tea Chamber for Development and the Fireman's Auxiliary, as well as sponsoring Teacher of the Year events to honor our local educators.
We are committed to hiring top quality people and pride ourselves in training them for excellence. Our team draws on decades of training and experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with knowledge and empathy to help restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We aim to make this motto an obtainable goal on all jobs. We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup, and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service in Sioux Empire. Our leadership and team are committed to being there to help. Rain or shine; anytime of the day or night.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI- Business Networking International
- Home Builders Association Of The Sioux Empire
- Realtor Association of the Sioux Empire
- Sioux Falls Area Chamber Of Commerce
- South Dakota Claims Association
- South Dakota Multi-Housing Authority
- Survivors Joining For Hope
- Tea Economic Development Corporation
- President's Gold Award