Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Time is crucial. After experiencing a disaster to your home or business the quicker the response to start fixing the damage the better. This reduces further damage, saves time during restoration, and keeps overall costs down.
When mother nature blasts a hole in the roof, fast board up is the key to minimizing further damage inside the home When a stove bursts into flames and causes smoke damage throughout the home, time matters. When the water heater bursts and floods the basement, faster to any size disaster matters.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading seeking dry areas to overtake. Water begins to absorb into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Sioux Falls arrives quickly and starts the restoration process helping you get back to normal.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (605) 213-3303
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Sioux Falls arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.