Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
A storm system passing through the area can wreak havoc on your home. From flash floods, to hail and tornado damage, its best to prepare for the worst. A large amount of rain in a short amount of time can lead to sump pump backups, foundational flooding, and sewer water backups as the waste water system cannot keep up with the high demand.
No matter the type of damage, SERVPRO of Sioux Falls stands at the ready to help! Our crews are trained in the extraction of water and the drying of surfaces in your home. Should you need reconstruction after a water loss or damage from a tornado, we are equipped to help you clean up, and build back “Like it never even happened.”
How to Prepare
- Know the types flood risks in your area.
- Keep non-perishable food at the ready should the power be out for an extended time.
- Have candles and flashlights, with extra batteries, ready to be used in case of power outage.
- Know where your utility and electric shut offs are, these will be important to know in a flood scenario.
- Avoid driving through flooded roads.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (605) 213-3303
Why Choose SERVPRO of Sioux Falls?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Sioux Falls home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Sioux Falls is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Sioux Falls community. We are also part of a national network of 2100 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: